INDIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT 2019-2020
Y GROUP RECRUITMENT
ADMISSSION OPEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020
START DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION;- 01 JULY 2019
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION :- 15 JULY 2019
NEW BATCH START FROM 1 JULY 2019 TIMING :- 9.00AM TO 1.00PM AND 1.30PM TO 5.00 PM
FMDA provide Air Force Y Group Coaching in Jodhpur. FIELD MARSHAL DEFENCE ACADEMY is the best coaching center for Air Force Group Y Coaching in Jodhpur. Indian Air Force carry out selection and enrolment of Airmen Y Group and Airmen X Group through Airmen Selection Centers spread all over India. Airmen Group X is Technical and Group Y is Non-Technical. Recruitment of X Group and Y Group is conducted through rally and selection tests. Advertisements are published in News/Rozgar Samachar inviting the application. Eligible candidate apply in response of advertisement and forward application to the President Central Airmen Selection Board, Post Box No. 11807, New Delhi – 110 010. The Board sends admit cards to eligible and short-listed candidates to appear in the written Tests. Eligible candidate are report to the rally venue with the requisite documents. Documents are scrutinized and verified by the Testing Team.
FMDA special training sessions will help candidates to clear Air Force X Group
• We boost your physical and mental health.
• A chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion.
• III ( able to recognize white, signal red and signal green colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters)
• Should not have a disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
• Soldier (GD) for Infantry will have 6/5 eyesight.
• HIV Screening during the recruitment stage is being considered keeping in mind the angles of human rights & legal aspects.
At FIELD MARSHAL DEFENCE ACADEMY provide
* Physical Test Coaching (By Professional Coaches)
* Medical Test (By Army Doctors)
* Hostel Facilities
* Written Coaching:
* Daily coaching Classes
* Study material & Notes provide by FMDA academy
* Daily Test-papers on OMR Sheet
* Course duration till exam dates
|Wing||Eligible For||Qualification||Height (Cms.)||Age (Yrs.)||Air Force||Air Men - Y GP||10 + 2(50%)||152.5 cms||17-21|
Written Test-PsychologyTest-physical Test-Group-discussion-Medical-All India Merit List-Enrollment
|Vision||Hearing||Dental||Physical||Running||Body Structure||6/12 each eye correctable to 6/6 both eyes ref. error (Hype + 2.0D,Myop-ID,Astig +5) Color Vision Std. -CP II||N-6,No infection & Free form Wax||Min.14 Dental Points,Healthy gums & Good set of Teeth||No Physical & Surgical Deformities||1.6 Km Run in 6 Min. 30 Sec. (X&Y Group), 10 Push Up, 10 Sit Up,20 Squat Up||Height 152.5 Cms Weight As Per Height & Age Chest: Proportionate to Body Structure|
|Level||Subject||All India Level (April & Oct.)||X-GP Maths(25), Physics (25), English (20) - 70 marks Y - GP English (20),GK & Reasoning (30) - 50 Marks|